I wanted a cleaner look for the front grill and decided to use plastidip instead of the carbon wrap. It came out great and suits the black S80 very well.
I used Motip Removable Coating instead of classic Plastidip and it holds very well till this day.
Also repainted the front trim with bumperspray (which didn’t hold by the way).
As the stock grill is quite dull, it also looks dated. I wanted to upgrade the looks and decided to test a carbon 4D wrap, as the facelift grille does not transfer to the older model. It was quite tedious, but it worked out perfectly! Like the way it looks now 🙂
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification