Teamed up with Driveaholic.nl to shoot some videos of his awesome daily driver, a BMW 140i M-Performance edition with a whopping 370BHP 590Nm (JD Engineering Dynaflow dyno proven, bone stock ECU and no modifications).
Car feels very planted with the wide Michelin Super Sport tyres wrapped around the black BMW 18″ wheels. Suspension and geometry feels good, the power delivery feels very smooth and it never feels dangerous or out of place.
The video shows:
- small showcase (inc dyno figures)
- Idle / tickover sound -Revving (pop & bangs)
- Launch Control (0-60mph / 0-100kmh in 4.6s!)
- Fast driveby -U-Turn fast cornering (light shake)
- Driveby – Fast roundabout
- German Autobahn – Encounter with a Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.2D AWD Veloce
Thanks to Driveaholic.nl for a wonderfull day 🙂
- Nikon D5100
- Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 AF-S DX
- Rode VideoMic Pro