For interest sake, I weighed the Monaco Mirabeau wheel which I have mounted on the S80 at the moment. The car felt faster compared to the Canopus wheel, but I was wrong.
The Monaco wheel is a tad heavier, weighing about 20.88 kg.
Bought myself a “new” 14 inch set (thanks Marktplaats.nl 🙂 ) and fitted them off course. I weighed the wheels to see the difference, funny to see how there is quite a difference between de Uniroyal RainExpert 2 & Barum Brilliantis tyres.
The 14inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons tyres weighed less than expected.
14 inch wheel + Uniroyal RainExpert 2 tyre
14 inch wheel + Barum Brilliantis 2 tyre
14 inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 tyre
Camera: Canon Powershot S110
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Broken Brake Light Switch (Intermittent)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Black Wiper Filler Cap (Pre Facelift W211)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Photoshoot During Driveaholic.nl Review
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Featured On Driveaholic.nl
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, First Dragy 100-200km/u Measurement, 9.72s!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Original Gates Serpentine Belt 1139970292 6K2449
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, SL65 AMG Grille