For interest sake, I weighed the Monaco Mirabeau wheel which I have mounted on the S80 at the moment. The car felt faster compared to the Canopus wheel, but I was wrong.
The Monaco wheel is a tad heavier, weighing about 20.88 kg.
Bought myself a “new” 14 inch set (thanks Marktplaats.nl 🙂 ) and fitted them off course. I weighed the wheels to see the difference, funny to see how there is quite a difference between de Uniroyal RainExpert 2 & Barum Brilliantis tyres.
The 14inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons tyres weighed less than expected.
14 inch wheel + Uniroyal RainExpert 2 tyre
14 inch wheel + Barum Brilliantis 2 tyre
14 inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 tyre
Camera: Canon Powershot S110
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification