Replaced the Aliexpress Pierburg valve with a brand new original Pierburg unit. These are also known as the “Porsche” TCV and sold by ARDideas. Must have part for about 20-30 euro.
The difference is noticeable, especially when driving with half throttle.
When I wanted to mount the TD04HL-16T turbo, I also wanted to couple it with the Japanifold, that should give good performance, but also the distinctive rumble of the 5 cilinder engine. I scored one via internet for a good price. The quality is immaculate, as they can handle a lot of abuse before they even start cracking.
But in the end I sold it, because my 2.4T already had the Japanifold fitted, so happy days 🙂 !
They are made in Japan, hence the name “Japanifold”. Partnr: 9207688
The old OEM armrest with the phone which I replaced for a new one (without the phone).
It was replaced with a new cream colored vinyl armrest from Aliexpress. Looks like new!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Broken Brake Light Switch (Intermittent)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Black Wiper Filler Cap (Pre Facelift W211)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Photoshoot During Driveaholic.nl Review
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Featured On Driveaholic.nl
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, First Dragy 100-200km/u Measurement, 9.72s!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Original Gates Serpentine Belt 1139970292 6K2449
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, SL65 AMG Grille