Replaced the Aliexpress Pierburg valve with a brand new original Pierburg unit. These are also known as the “Porsche” TCV and sold by ARDideas. Must have part for about 20-30 euro.
The difference is noticeable, especially when driving with half throttle.
When I wanted to mount the TD04HL-16T turbo, I also wanted to couple it with the Japanifold, that should give good performance, but also the distinctive rumble of the 5 cilinder engine. I scored one via internet for a good price. The quality is immaculate, as they can handle a lot of abuse before they even start cracking.
But in the end I sold it, because my 2.4T already had the Japanifold fitted, so happy days 🙂 !
They are made in Japan, hence the name “Japanifold”. Partnr: 9207688
The old OEM armrest with the phone which I replaced for a new one (without the phone).
It was replaced with a new cream colored vinyl armrest from Aliexpress. Looks like new!
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification