Bought a new jack pad (which slots into the front subframe) as I broke it when working on the car. I also noticed that 2 rubber isolators from the airbox were missing, so I also bought 2 new ones to prevent the airbox from making contact with the surge tanks.
Bought a upgrade for the subframe. The polyurethane bushings are inserted into the rubber subframe bushings, which tightens them up and limit the movement in them.
Highly recommended from a performance point of view (night and day difference when cornering). But be aware, they do introduce vibrations into the cabin. It will take some time before these settle and the vibration will be lower in the end.
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Broken Brake Light Switch (Intermittent)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Black Wiper Filler Cap (Pre Facelift W211)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Photoshoot During Driveaholic.nl Review
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Featured On Driveaholic.nl
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, First Dragy 100-200km/u Measurement, 9.72s!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Original Gates Serpentine Belt 1139970292 6K2449
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, SL65 AMG Grille