As preparation of refrshing the front suspension, I bought the special tool to press out (and in) the ball joints which are housed in the knuckle on the W211/W219 platform.
Bought a special tool, which is particularly handy when replacing the engine mounts on a CLS55 W219 or E55 W211. The exhaust manifold takes a fair bit of space on each side of the engine and there is where this tool comes in handy with removing the bolt which sits directly under the exhaust manifold (on each side).
Bought it from eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125234922812
See all CLS55 AMG pictures here in my Google Photos album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6SP5PFAUXCqanoSX9
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing the 722.6 Gearbox Conductor Plate & Transmission Fluid Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Front Suspension Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Ball Joint Special Tool
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, My Car In 2013
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Yellow Fog Lights
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing Roof Window Trim
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Repairing The Airmatic Compressor to Valveblock Airline