As preparation of refreshing the front suspension, I bought the special tool to press out (and in) the ball joints which are housed in the knuckle on the W211/W219 platform.
Bought a special tool, which is particularly handy when replacing the engine mounts on a CLS55 W219 or E55 W211. The exhaust manifold takes a fair bit of space on each side of the engine and there is where this tool comes in handy with removing the bolt which sits directly under the exhaust manifold (on each side).
Bought it from eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125234922812
See all CLS55 AMG pictures here in my Google Photos album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6SP5PFAUXCqanoSX9
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219 – Worn Serpentine Belt Tensioner Pulley (YouTube)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Installing The Best Supercharger Belt, The Gates K080507RPM
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Autumn Exhaust Run
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, 1 Picture Photoshoot 16-10-2022
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Exide AGM 12-12 Aux (Auxiliary) Battery
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Kreezi RX11 Pro Phone Holder Mount