Finally did a replacement which was on my list for a long time. I replaced the old fuel pump with a new unit from Meat&Doria.
I needed to wait for the Fuel Ring Locking Ring Tool before I was able to continue as the rings (2!) sit very tight.
Car feels like new again!
Replaced the old battery with a fresh new battery. Decided to mount a larger type, as the S80 has room for it.
See the big difference in size, which should account for a little bit more performance and safety as it has a lot more power.
Link to product: https://www.ebay.com/itm/252638760566
Chose a Powerline with the following specifications:
|Capaciteit (C20)||82 Ah|
|Capaciteit (C100)||90 Ah|
|Koude start Amps (EN)||680 A|
|Koude start Amps (SAE)||730 A|
Repaired / cleaned the PCV circuit as I saw a lot of oil in the pressure circuit (also see my previous post: https://www.ducked.nl/blog-entries/volvo-s80-2-4t-dirty-clean-turbo-coldside/ ).
Did a little research and the PCV system is almost always the culprit for such issues.
Decided to buy a complete system although ended up cleaning the existing system and only replacing the oil seperator. The tubing was quite some work, I will save that for another time.
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust