Driving 140km a couple times per week stresses the car more than you would think. Keeping it in tip top shape is important, even more so with an older car like our VW Lupo which was born in 1999 (1.4 16v, engine code AHW). Less than a year when the last service was done, I checked the spark plugs (as it was starting a bit rough). Look at the picture to understand why…
Please note that I needed to wait before the NGK Iridium sparkplugs (type: BKR6EIX-11 3764) were delivered, So I bent the old one, so that the gap was made smaller.
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, How To Replace The TCU
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Andreas Kawula Built My Engine!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Intake Pipes (Gold Tape Heatwrap)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Special Tool For Replacing Engine Mounts
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Bonnet Logo A1298880116
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To Hella LED Side Lights T10
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To LED License Plate Lights