Replaced the K&N drop-in filters with OEM paper filters (Febi Bilstein), as I prefer better filtration over a little more throughput. I don’t think I will notice the difference with my standard CLS55 AMG.
Decided to buy a panel filter from JR / Jetex. Build quality is nice, but could be better. Fitment looked like 100%, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case.
I tried to modify it a little bit, but that went wrong and I had to throw it away.
- OSX TMUTIL Delete Error 2 Solution
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing The Supercharger Idler Pulley
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing The 4 AMG Exhaust Rubbers
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Solving AirMatic Issues
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Leather Maintenance With Sonax Leather Care
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing The Power Steering Reservoir & Fluid
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Servicing The Supercharger Oil