Added 2 diffusers to the rear bumper of the S80. Looks very nice and makes the S80 less of a Old Man car haha 🙂
Decided to paint the calipers for extra flair and to be honest it looks way better than that rusty brown color.
Bought some MHW Daytona Yellow paint and combined it with the yellow Prancing moose shield.
Bought me some yellow Prancing Mooses / Moose decal as it’s a Volvo thing to do 🙂
In the meantime, they have been replaced by black “carbon” units, which look better. This will be shown in a later post.
Upgraded the rear with a trunk spoiler (stick-on type) and it looks quite OEM, which I am very pleased with. Doubt it will give me any extra noticeable downforce, but it looks the parts 🙂
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing the 722.6 Gearbox Conductor Plate & Transmission Fluid Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Front Suspension Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Ball Joint Special Tool
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, My Car In 2013
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Yellow Fog Lights
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing Roof Window Trim
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Repairing The Airmatic Compressor to Valveblock Airline