Added 2 diffusers to the rear bumper of the S80. Looks very nice and makes the S80 less of a Old Man car haha 🙂
Decided to paint the calipers for extra flair and to be honest it looks way better than that rusty brown color.
Bought some MHW Daytona Yellow paint and combined it with the yellow Prancing moose shield.
Bought me some yellow Prancing Mooses / Moose decal as it’s a Volvo thing to do 🙂
In the meantime, they have been replaced by black “carbon” units, which look better. This will be shown in a later post.
Upgraded the rear with a trunk spoiler (stick-on type) and it looks quite OEM, which I am very pleased with. Doubt it will give me any extra noticeable downforce, but it looks the parts 🙂
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification