I heatwrapped the new stainless steel Gravity Performance catback exhaust. Unfortunately I ran out of titanium heatwrap, so I ordered some more (black) and finished the job.
It will help with scavenging and is a supporting mod for extracting more horsepower and torque from the Mini.
My original gearbox mount was shot and I decided to replace the mount with a brand new reinforced polyurethane mount, which tightens up the shifting and allows for less engine movement, which is better for the exhaust.
One disadvantage, the cabin has added drone due to extra vibration. But the advantages outweigh the one disadvantage, so for me it’s a keeper!
Old vs New. The mount should not be able to move like that 🙂
And this is how it looks under the engine. Easy job, 2x 14mm & 2x 18mm nuts.
Wanted to see if the Hella style horns would fit the S80. First I painted them white (they were green). Mounting them was easy, but the front looks messy with the horns mounted, so I decided to remove them again.
But this looks better to be honest…