Decided to mod the intake flap to a more direct version, which should aid in forcing air into the airbox. Performance could be better, although right now I dont have the means to measure this.
When I bought the S80, it was evident that the plastic trim had seen better days. So I decided to spend some time and repaint it black. As expected, it transformed the car tremendously. I highly recommend this!
Missed a lot of bass in the Golf MK3, so decided to add some in the form of a subwoofer. I normally dont add one, but I felt it was essential in this car, as my normal speaker setup was unable to provide me with it. Found a nice Hifonics HFI250a subwoofer nearby and needed a wirekit, before I could test it.
Result: Awesome bass 🙂 Highly recommended
Also, I love the “Power From Gods” note on it hehe
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust