I heatwrapped the new stainless steel Gravity Performance catback exhaust. Unfortunately I ran out of titanium heatwrap, so I ordered some more (black) and finished the job.
It will help with scavenging and is a supporting mod for extracting more horsepower and torque from the Mini.
I wanted a cleaner look for the front grill and decided to use plastidip instead of the carbon wrap. It came out great and suits the black S80 very well.
I used Motip Removable Coating instead of classic Plastidip and it holds very well till this day.
Also repainted the front trim with bumperspray (which didn’t hold by the way).
When you have an older car, always think about replacing the engine mounts. They are almost always made of rubber, which becomes brittle over time due to aging/drying out.
I replaced all the engine mounts, which tightens up handling and improves performance and reduces strain on components like the exhaust, as the engine swivels way less. Highly recommended!
Added 2 diffusers to the rear bumper of the S80. Looks very nice and makes the S80 less of a Old Man car haha 🙂
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust