When working on the CLS55, I bought 2 new rubber isolators for the radiator. The isolators make sure that the radiator is securely mounted and isolates the vibration from the radiator cooling fan whenever it kicks in.
I accidentally dropped the CLS from my floor jack when I was working on the transmission. I scraped the radiator fan housing and possibly also the crank pulley. Fortunately, the radiator cooling fan is still 100% functional, so no need for replacement now.
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219 – Worn Serpentine Belt Tensioner Pulley (YouTube)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Installing The Best Supercharger Belt, The Gates K080507RPM
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Autumn Exhaust Run
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, 1 Picture Photoshoot 16-10-2022
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Exide AGM 12-12 Aux (Auxiliary) Battery
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Kreezi RX11 Pro Phone Holder Mount