Made some flyby shots of Sander’s Seat Leon 1M 1.8T 20VT with Stage 1 tune (240BHP 380Nm). The car is stripped and equipped with some good supporting mods like a 3″ stainless downpipe + stainless catback and lightweight OZ Ultraleggeras with Nankang NS2R Semi Slicks.
Film was shot during a meeting from forum Seat-Online.nl , which was held on 26-05-2019
Sander’s Instagram > https://www.instagram.com/leon_20vt/
- Stage 1 Tuned
- K03S Turbo
- 3″ Inch Downpipe
- 2.5″ Custom Magnaflow Stainless Catback Exhaust by NM Parts
- SFS Big Bore Turbo Intake Pipe
- Forge DV
- OZ Ultraleggera lightweight wheels
- Nankang NS2R SEMI SLICKS
- Stripped Car Trackday Tool
- Cupra R Trim
Location: Flight Forum Eindhoven
Replaced the air filter and the turbo intake pipe.
The intake pipe was upgraded to a blue Do88.se / Do88 silicone intake pipe, which is a fair bit larger, but also deletes some bottlenecks from the original part (like the narrowing bend on the bottom and the “harmonica”).
Gives a little bit more power from the butt dyno and noticed more intake growl (which is a good thing) 🙂
Decided to mod the intake flap to a more direct version, which should aid in forcing air into the airbox. Performance could be better, although right now I dont have the means to measure this.
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust