Decided to mod the intake flap to a more direct version, which should aid in forcing air into the airbox. Performance could be better, although right now I dont have the means to measure this.
Saw this on Subaru Impreza’s and wanted to try this on the Golf MK3 platform. Quite happy with the results on the aftermarket grill, but looks even better with the stock grill (which is mounted again by the way). I got them from Aliexpress off course.
How it looks with the aftermarket grill
This is how they are mounted
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, How To Replace The TCU
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Andreas Kawula Built My Engine!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Intake Pipes (Gold Tape Heatwrap)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Special Tool For Replacing Engine Mounts
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Bonnet Logo A1298880116
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To Hella LED Side Lights T10
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To LED License Plate Lights