Decided to mod the intake flap to a more direct version, which should aid in forcing air into the airbox. Performance could be better, although right now I dont have the means to measure this.
Saw this on Subaru Impreza’s and wanted to try this on the Golf MK3 platform. Quite happy with the results on the aftermarket grill, but looks even better with the stock grill (which is mounted again by the way). I got them from Aliexpress off course.
How it looks with the aftermarket grill
This is how they are mounted
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust