For interest sake, I weighed the Monaco Mirabeau wheel which I have mounted on the S80 at the moment. The car felt faster compared to the Canopus wheel, but I was wrong.
The Monaco wheel is a tad heavier, weighing about 20.88 kg.
Bought myself a “new” 14 inch set (thanks Marktplaats.nl 🙂 ) and fitted them off course. I weighed the wheels to see the difference, funny to see how there is quite a difference between de Uniroyal RainExpert 2 & Barum Brilliantis tyres.
The 14inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons tyres weighed less than expected.
14 inch wheel + Uniroyal RainExpert 2 tyre
14 inch wheel + Barum Brilliantis 2 tyre
14 inch steel wheel + Goodyear Vector 4 tyre
Camera: Canon Powershot S110
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, How To Replace The TCU
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Andreas Kawula Built My Engine!
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Intake Pipes (Gold Tape Heatwrap)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Special Tool For Replacing Engine Mounts
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Bonnet Logo A1298880116
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To Hella LED Side Lights T10
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Upgrade To LED License Plate Lights