Tag: gen 1
Bought myself a stainless catback exhaust for my Mini Cooper S R53 Works, as I found the original John Cooper Works catback a little timid for my liking. The JCW catback sounds good, but I know the Mini can sound better 🙂
I took a gamble with the Gravity Performance, a shop which I found on eBay. I noticed the real carbon tips, which looked awesome on pictures and should tie in good with the black/carbon theme I already have.
I’m glad I chose the Gravity Performance exhaust, quality welds, good clamps and awesome carbon tips. Check my video review on Youtube, which also has a small comparison with the JCW catback > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJC8XYb1rPw
For now, enjoy the pictures!
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification