When working on the CLS55, I bought 2 new rubber isolators for the radiator. The isolators make sure that the radiator is securely mounted and isolates the vibration from the radiator cooling fan whenever it kicks in.
I accidentally dropped the CLS from my floor jack when I was working on the transmission. I scraped the radiator fan housing and possibly also the crank pulley. Fortunately, the radiator cooling fan is still 100% functional, so no need for replacement now.
When I bought the car, it was missing a skidplate. A skidplate has a number of purposes, like protection, keeping dirt out, but also improving underbody aerodynamics and improving cooling and fuel economy of the car. A car is cooled by pulling air through your radiator (by the flow of lower pressure air under your car), instead of purely relying on high pressure on the front of the car.
I bought this Rezaw-Plast one via Motointegrator.de and it had a very good price (33 euro is a steal!). Fitment is very good, aligns well with the stock mounting holes.
Partnr: RP151901 / 151901 / 8634813 / 30741855 / 8624664 / 30741968
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219 – Worn Serpentine Belt Tensioner Pulley (YouTube)
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Installing The Best Supercharger Belt, The Gates K080507RPM
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Autumn Exhaust Run
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, 1 Picture Photoshoot 16-10-2022
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, New Exide AGM 12-12 Aux (Auxiliary) Battery
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Kreezi RX11 Pro Phone Holder Mount