The wheelcaps had seen better days and have been replaced with fresh ones. These are the small mods/repairs which actually make a bigger difference than one might expect.
Last year, we were all affected by the pandemic. But even in such strange times, positive things happen. Like me buying a Mini Cooper S, which I wanted to drive for quite some time. I noticed one in the trim that I wanted and went ahead with it.
Looked even better than on the pictures in the advert & was fitted with extra’s like:
- Carbon GP bumper inserts
- Carbon handle
- Carbon JCW hood scoop
- Carbon Mini R56 spoiler
- Chrono pack interior
- LED Angel Eyes
- LED amber indicators
- Dechromed exterior trim
- MSD Coilpack & HT leads
- 17″ R113 Black / Chrome wheels
A lot of work already has been done, this will be documented as well. Stay tuned 🙂
Thanks to my buddy Joost Evers of Hobbygarage Evers for helping me out!
Small modification, getting rid of the fried egg look and replacing them with Chrome / Amber versions does the front of the S80 good. Cost a small amount and looks much cleaner.
Added some luxury to the Volkswagen Lupo with some new up-to-date heater knobs / dials. They look a lot better than the stock controls and they also feel better when adjusting the controls. Small DIY modification which only cost about 5 dollars on Aliexpress.
Camera: Sony Xperia Z3
Added a new dual exhaust tip to my trusty Toyota Aygo (Citybug). Not 100% satisfied with the fitment, will need to do some modding to get the look right. But the build quality is a lot better than the old one.
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing the 722.6 Gearbox Conductor Plate & Transmission Fluid Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Front Suspension Refresh
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Ball Joint Special Tool
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, My Car In 2013
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Yellow Fog Lights
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Replacing Roof Window Trim
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG W219, Repairing The Airmatic Compressor to Valveblock Airline