Decided to paint the calipers for extra flair and to be honest it looks way better than that rusty brown color.
Bought some MHW Daytona Yellow paint and combined it with the yellow Prancing moose shield.
Decided to clean and service the stock Denso injectors. Rubber rings get hard and brittle over time and tend to leak. Also the filter baskets might be contaminated over time, especially if the fuel filter is not part of your regular service intervals (which mine S80 lacked…).
I bought this kit of Aliexpress and the quality looks very nice. It contains all the items needed, including a special tool for removing/mounting the filter baskets.
The pictures will speak for themselves (it was needed!).
A very old fuel filter.
Een tijdje terug scheen de zon lekker en lag Nelson lekker te chillen. Uitgelezen mogelijkheid om nog wat fotos van Nelson te schieten. De zon gaf een effect zoals een flitser, I like.
Camera: Nikon D5100 / Nikkor 17-55mm AF-S f/2.8
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification