The old OEM armrest with the phone which I replaced for a new one (without the phone).
It was replaced with a new cream colored vinyl armrest from Aliexpress. Looks like new!
Added 2 diffusers to the rear bumper of the S80. Looks very nice and makes the S80 less of a Old Man car haha 🙂
When I last performed maintenance to the window sliders, I noticed the doors had not been soundproofed yet. Bought me a big mat on Aliexpress and went to work today.
Door card removal is very easy on the Volvo, so I was done in a very small time frame, which is always nice. The impact of such a simple thing like soundproofing is always noticeable, as the resonance from the tinny doors are removed, which allows for better sounding music + less cabin sound/drone.
Highly recommended & easy to do yourself!
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust