When I replaced the spark plugs, I noticed some massive oil seepage/leaks from both the rocker covers. I bought the original Mercedes liquid sealant for the breather chambers. I already read that this would be cumbersome, and that was no lie.
But it’s all in the preparation (degrease properly!) and take your time for that, because this is not something you want to do a couple of times.
I found out that a deep 18mm socket and 1/2″ extension enabled me to use a kit gun, essentially making the job way easier! If you look closely, you will see the setup in the back of the photo.
Happy to see that all looks well under the rocker covers 🙂