When I last performed maintenance to the window sliders, I noticed the doors had not been soundproofed yet. Bought me a big mat on Aliexpress and went to work today.
Door card removal is very easy on the Volvo, so I was done in a very small time frame, which is always nice. The impact of such a simple thing like soundproofing is always noticeable, as the resonance from the tinny doors are removed, which allows for better sounding music + less cabin sound/drone.
Highly recommended & easy to do yourself!
When I bought the S80, it was evident that the plastic trim had seen better days. So I decided to spend some time and repaint it black. As expected, it transformed the car tremendously. I highly recommend this!
A highly recommended repair / modification for all older Volvo owners. Replacing the old rubber vacuum lines with strong durable silicone hoses. I bought 3 color hoses (red / black/ blue) as the original hoses also have color stamps on them. Old rubber hoses deteriorate from heat and moisture and will fail over time. Replacing them with silicone hoses ensures a proper running car!
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust