A highly recommended repair / modification for all older Volvo owners. Replacing the old rubber vacuum lines with strong durable silicone hoses. I bought 3 color hoses (red / black/ blue) as the original hoses also have color stamps on them. Old rubber hoses deteriorate from heat and moisture and will fail over time. Replacing them with silicone hoses ensures a proper running car!
I was missing the option to play my own music using a iPod Classic interface, so decided to convert my HU-801 Volvo headunit to my trusty Pioneer 1DIN / Single DIN using a fascia plate and some converter cables.
I like the original look better, but the functionality of the Pioneer outweighs the look a couple of times, which makes it a no-brainer for me.
Upgraded the rear with a trunk spoiler (stick-on type) and it looks quite OEM, which I am very pleased with. Doubt it will give me any extra noticeable downforce, but it looks the parts 🙂
As the car has already passed thr 300.000km mark, it’s time for renewing key components, like the Mass Airflow Meter (MAF). Decided to go OEM and opted for a Bosch one.
Restored some low down power, which is good news. Highly recommended!
Partnr: 0 280 218 088 / 0280218088
New vs Old
- Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3″ Stainless Resonated Catback
- Volvo S80 2.4T Brembo Xtra Line Drilled Brake Discs
- Volvo S80 2.4T 3rd Brake Light Mod
- Volvo S80 2.4T New Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Volvo S80 2.4T BSR Optiflow Kit
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Gravity Performance eBay Exhaust
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW Heatwrapped Stainless Exhaust