My front gearbox mount was shot. Found a polybush replacement part which is a easy swap. Remove 4x 18mm bolts, swap the part and tighten the 4x 18mm bolts. Noticed a big improvement in pickup and shift handling. The engine/gearbox is able to move much less, which helps in driveability.
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification