Monthly archives: September, 2018
I wanted to try an open filter, to hear the induction sound and the blowoff sound. I went with a big velocity stack type filter. Although it sounded nice, I already reverted it and went back to the original airbox.
And it looks like this again
Easy mod with big results. If you have a Volvo with a choppy window, 9 out of 10, it will be the window sliders. They are quite easy to replace though. Tip: buy them on Aliexpress for cheap!
Many people tend to forget that O2 aka Lambda sensors have a replacement interval (in my case 250.000km). Failing to do so will have direct impact on your power and mileage. I checked using Torque (Android app) and checking the Long Term Fuel Trims (LTFT). I noticed that they dropped after installing the new Bosch O2 sensor.
Partnr: 0 258 007 137 / 0258007137
- DeWalt DCF899 impact wrench VS stubborn Volvo S80 Crank Pulley Nut VS Parkside PASSK 20-Li A1
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – New Downstream O2 Sensor
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Injector Service
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Servicing the Eaton M45 supercharger
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Sitting in the driveway
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Airbox Intake Modification
- Mini Cooper S R53 JCW – Vacuum Gain System VGS Modification