Bought me some yellow Prancing Mooses / Moose decal as it’s a Volvo thing to do 🙂
In the meantime, they have been replaced by black “carbon” units, which look better. This will be shown in a later post.
I already wrapped part of the grille, but decided to also wrap the larger diagonal parts. Looks much more modern, which was the aim of this mini project.
In the meantime, I plastidipped the grill matte black, but that will be shown in later posts 🙂
Needed to change the interior / combofilter and was suprised by this malformed unit.
Looks like someone didnt do their job properly…Shameful really.
Easy DIY job, which shouldn’t take more than half an hour.
I had some Flyeyes wrap hanging around and decided to test it on the running light and the indicator side lights.
I forgot that I had some black wrap lying around and started off with anthracite wrap, which I re-did in the end. Very happy with the results, and it customizes the car a little bit more, which is exactly what I want 🙂
- Robert: [IMG]https://www.mupload.nl/im g/7vyr9co1j.jpg[/IMG] Probleem met mijn indesit...
- Andy Ramdin: Hahaha mooi om te horen! Die van ons draait ook nog steeds na al die jaren (na deze...
- Mjose Timmermans: Hey Andy, Hoe geweldig. Wij wonen vlakbij Waalwijk. Hup naar Boris...
- Andy Ramdin: Very hard to say, as sound is quite personal. It droned a bit, but wasnt too bad as...
- Peter Tong: hi, i was wondering if it drones on the freeway/highway at all? how quiet is it? can...
- Andy Ramdin: Hi Pieter, Op de tweede foto zie je 3 zwarte torentjes, dit zijn de condensatoren...
- pieter: Welke onderdeeltjes moet ik nu kopen? Blijft onduidelijk, thx!!