Replaced the old battery with a fresh new battery. Decided to mount a larger type, as the S80 has room for it.
See the big difference in size, which should account for a little bit more performance and safety as it has a lot more power.
Link to product: https://www.ebay.com/itm/252638760566
Chose a Powerline with the following specifications:
|Capaciteit (C20)||82 Ah|
|Capaciteit (C100)||90 Ah|
|Koude start Amps (EN)||680 A|
|Koude start Amps (SAE)||730 A|
Repaired / cleaned the PCV circuit as I saw a lot of oil in the pressure circuit (also see my previous post: http://www.ducked.nl/blog-entries/volvo-s80-2-4t-dirty-clean-turbo-coldside/ ).
Did a little research and the PCV system is almost always the culprit for such issues.
Decided to buy a complete system although ended up cleaning the existing system and only replacing the oil seperator. The tubing was quite some work, I will save that for another time.
Needed to change the interior / combofilter and was suprised by this malformed unit.
Looks like someone didnt do their job properly…Shameful really.
Easy DIY job, which shouldn’t take more than half an hour.
- Robert: [IMG]https://www.mupload.nl/im g/7vyr9co1j.jpg[/IMG] Probleem met mijn indesit...
- Andy Ramdin: Hahaha mooi om te horen! Die van ons draait ook nog steeds na al die jaren (na deze...
- Mjose Timmermans: Hey Andy, Hoe geweldig. Wij wonen vlakbij Waalwijk. Hup naar Boris...
- Andy Ramdin: Very hard to say, as sound is quite personal. It droned a bit, but wasnt too bad as...
- Peter Tong: hi, i was wondering if it drones on the freeway/highway at all? how quiet is it? can...
- Andy Ramdin: Hi Pieter, Op de tweede foto zie je 3 zwarte torentjes, dit zijn de condensatoren...
- pieter: Welke onderdeeltjes moet ik nu kopen? Blijft onduidelijk, thx!!